Mandatory Membership Agreement 2023 - 2024
By applying for membership of Gymnastics Ireland (GI) through Arklow Gymnastics Club you confirm the following:
- You and your gymnast understand and agree to abide by the constitution, rules and policies of Gymnastics Ireland, including data protection policies, which can be viewed via the GI website via https://www.gymnasticsireland.com/about/structure-policy.
- You understand and agree to the responsibilities which you and your gymnast have regarding these policies
- You have read and understand the privacy notice which can be viewed via the GI website via https://www.gymnasticsireland.com/about/structure-policy/data-protection-privacy. This details how GI will treat the personal data you have provided to GI and forms part of GI’s data protection policies which are designed to ensure your data is processed in accordance with data protection legislation
- You confirm that your are not involved with the management or operation of any non-registered/connected gymnastics club(s) or programme(s) outside of the GI club network
- You agree to allow GI and Arklow Gymnastics Club to contact you in relation to the promotion of the sport of gymnastics and GI member services
- You agree to allow GI to contact you regarding the services of official GI partners
- You agree for the club to provide you with updates regarding club activities such as competitions, training, meetings and club events such as fundraising activities and social occasions
- You consent to photographs or video images being taken of you or your gymnast during your involvement in GI activities, which may be used to promote the sport by the club or Gymnastics Ireland.
- You consent to the sharing of your gymnasts personal medical data outlined in the add gymnast form for the purposes of delivery of their safe participation in gymnastics and administering medical assistance if required
- In the event of illness/injury, you give permission for medical treatment to be administered by a nominated first aider, or by suitably qualified medical practitioners. If your gymnasts next of kin cannot be contacted and they require emergency hospital treatment, you authorise a qualified medical practitioner to provide emergency treatment or medication